Salary 5L - 7L
- 18 Dec 2016
It is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. They are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Their core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable them to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and they help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
As an Assistant Manager of Operations you have to assist the New Hires & Tenured Staff to meet the Productivity and Quality goals, manage team and ensure quality and productivity targets are met and exceeded, motivate and engage team members and maintain attrition within thresholds.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance and focus on their career paving and advancement within the organization.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame.
- Build systems to ensure that there are no escalations and if there are any; they are prompt in responding to escalations.
- Provide inputs to Leadership on the process gaps that exist.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Be sensitive and aware of the Organizational priorities towards Change & Innovation and Cost Optimization.
- Work independently with minimal direction and be excellent in execution and adherence to timelines.
- Take initiative to understand the process and keep yourself updated on the important changes in the business and the Healthcare industry.
- Build strong relationships with onshore counterparts and support functions and utilize the relationship to maximize the results for OGS.
- Handle the MIS and reporting needs with accuracy and timeliness.
- Be eager to take on more responsibilities and manage to execute the ad-hoc tasks.
SALARY RANGE : 5L – 7LApply
KEYWORDS : “Back office Operations”, “Healthcare Claims”, “Insurance”, “Team Leader Operations”.