Salary 20-28 lpa
- 31 Jul 2018
· Daily monitoring, review of margin and changes in risk and portfolio composition for Un cleared Swap Margin clients.
· Understand deeply and contribute to build out of the Sensitivity based Margin Methodology in practice from ISDA for Un cleared Margin products.
· Work closely with the Un cleared Margin programme team to research, analyze and document key business requirements
· Perform daily analysis on huge Margin movements in Clients portfolio by understanding the various methodologies /Strategies like Standardized Initial Margin Model (SIMM), Convert Arb, ADTV, IR, FX, Bond/CDS and give approval to ops to issue the margin calls/ reports to clients
· Perform risk & margin analysis by working with a range of stakeholders internally & externally
· Create communication & presentation materials going through analysis, key requirements & findings for multiple levels of stakeholders
· Liaise with technology teams in order to drive functional specifications and delivery.
· Develop, enhance and understand the internal tools developed b the team to manage daily margin signoffs and analysis. The tools are mainly on SQL based dashboards.
· Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent)
· Experience working within front office or suitable business or model focused quantitative role. Experience of managing a complex regulatory driven processes
· Experience in building risk, margin models methodologies and technical understanding
· Understanding of OTC derivatives products, risk and regulations. Excellent knowledge of Markets businesses. Relevant knowledge of model methodologies
· Understanding of EMIR, Dodd-Frank regulatory reforms. Understanding of derivatives pricing, risk including value-at-risk, historical simulation and VCV (variance covariance)
· Understanding of risk, margin and collateral management practices. Understanding of trade lifecycle & front-to-back flows
· Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Access. Able to multi-task and prioritize, delegate effectively within the wider team. Self-starter with an ability to be a strong team player who is able to build credibility, respect quickly
· Excellent in written communication with ability to produce high quality business requirements specifications, risk reviews. Engage effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders internally & externally. Believes in and adheres to the values
· Specialization in Mathematics or Quantitative Finance
· Front office quantitative or analytical experience from top tier investment bank
· Experience in working within risk & margin function. Experience in producing business specifications. Experience in pricing OTC derivatives
· Understanding of first and second order risks. Understanding of collateral management function. Understanding of relational database & SQL coding
· Coding ability in functional languages such as R, F#. Familiar with EMIR, Dodd-Frank, specifically margin for non-centrally cleared derivatives regulations
· Experience of managing a business project or establishing a front-to-back business or regulatory driven process
It is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All the colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.Apply