Quant Analyst Team
Salary 10-18 lpa
- 31 Jul 2018
· Initially spend time with the team lead to understand Securities Lending & Equity Swap business flow/ Systems involved / Product details.
· Will have to be pro-active in owning the existing daily execution tasks like short cover via internal lifts, auto borrows, excess returns, refinancing trades, Collateral Push/pulls, etc with good understanding of logic behind these tasks.
· Similarly need to be pro-active in owning the existing daily MIS tasks like Market colour reports, inefficiency reports around cost/revenue, Client Balances Report, Swap PnL, Rebalancing, Corporate Actions, Index divisor calculations, Rho Risk & Delta risk reports etc with good understanding of logic behind these reports
· Over time should be able to independently analyse Securities Lending & Synthetics Swap business to highlight inefficiencies and develop potential solutions in collaboration with regional traders.
· Working knowledge on Database languages like SQL with an expert understanding of databases, Programming Languages like C++, Python, F#, C#, BI tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire
· Comprehensive knowledge on Financing products like Securities Lending, Equity Derivatives, Cash Prime Broker platform and Repo Financing
· Should be able to understand/ structure complex flows in business resulting in PnL loss or risks
· Confident in dealing with groups outside of immediate team (Sales, Trading, Product Control, Credit, Legal).
· Ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels including interacting effectively with other key areas within the bank e.g. IT, MO, FO, Ops Control.
· Detailed and meticulous, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high quality output
· Engineering Graduate in Computer Science /IT, Master preferred
· Work in a similar role with relevant years experience in Equity Financing role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly articulate complicated issues to management and other impacted areas and ensure timely resolution of issues and breaches.
· Highly analytical and numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
It is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All the colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.Apply