IB Platform Implementation Developer
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 02 Aug 2018
· Development of Bond and Loan origination applications using a modern service oriented architecture that is compliant with Barclays’ security standards.
· Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives within Barclays.
· Support and problem diagnosis for production issues as necessary.
· Ownership of delivery of technical and functional features.
· Bachelors Degree in computing or scientific/numeric discipline.
· Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
· Extensive professional software development experience.
· Ability to understand the business context and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
· Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred.
· Experience in working with globally distributed software development teams.
· Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit product knowledge, bond or loan syndication knowledge and an understanding of the lifecycle of trades.
It is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All the colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Banking Policies and Policy Standards.Apply