Salary 20-28 lpa
- 02 Aug 2018
· Managing and hands-on configuration of Ab Initio and integration with other systems.
· Gathering business requirements and architecting HR Business process solutions.
· Extensive knowledge of Ab Initio including Ab Initio ETLs, Data Acquisition, Data Quality Management, Metadata Management, Data Distribution via Web service APIs.
· Partner with the HR personnel to develop and maintain system landscape and align with core company goals/objectives.
· Solution and document as-is/to- be processes and identify/remediate process gaps.
· Perform job duties with minimal direction; manage HR business expectations effectively.
· Work closely with Management, project sponsors and other business analysts to assist in determining project scope and implementation approach.
· Assist with production support tickets and year-end activities in Ab Initio working with RTB team.
· Serve as escalation point for the business, providing expert level support for entire Ab Initio landscape.
· Develop process diagrams, use cases, and test plans.
· Assist with system testing; facilitate user acceptance testing and application demonstrations.
· Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines.
· Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with various areas of the business supported by this specific Ab Initio product, to enhance the overall analysis efforts, high-quality service delivery and successful end-user adoption and employee experience.
· Also need the ability to engage and work with all areas of the IT global organization and various third-party vendors and consultants, when needed.
· Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors modules.
· Well-developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
· Ability to analyze and convey business requirements into functional specifications and technical design documents.
· Experience with testing and validation of configuration and defect-resolution and perform peer-reviews.
· Excellent organizational, analytical, time-management and project management skills.
Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of Ab Initio.
· Experience of working with HR Technology and HR colleagues.
· SuccessFactors certifications in one or more modules.
· HR, Payroll or Project Management certifications.
· History of successful implementations of Ab Initio Data Management & Data Distribution via Web Service APIs.
It is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All the colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.Apply