BCUS Team Support Specialist
Salary 7-12 Lpa
- 14 Aug 2018
· Analysis of Call Monitoring data to identify common strengths & development areas across teams/ communities and working with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to assist with up-skilling/training initiatives to deliver improvements.
· Co-ordinate / liaise with IT Support on faults and changes, user Ids, etc.
· Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews
· Supporting the Team/Community by monitoring performance during sales and operational initiatives
· Manage the communications and Change calendar to ensure all messages are received in a timely and efficient manner by all teams and advisors. Support the Team Manager by managing all logistics
· To provide support and cover in terms of process management to other Process Experts as required ensuring effective team working across the operation
· Complete all tasks as outlined in Team Support Specialist Role depending on area of the business. Examples may include (but not exhaustive of):
· Collating of Communication/Process Updates, Real Time Adherence, Attendance Issues, Updating of individual’s HR files, Return to Work
· Analysis of data outputs by individual, Team and/or Community, recommend actions for improvements to Team Manager/Operations manager, and undertake trainings as required
· Provision of 2-way feedback to Team Manager/Operations Manager
· Delivery of up-skilling sessions to resolve common trends from Quality Team/Process Experts
· Conduct daily huddles to provide process updates and share process scores
· Act as a back-up Team Manager in his/her absence.
· Graduate/Pursuing Graduation in any discipline
· US Collections Voice Experience
· Experience of Contact Centre systems and shaping new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve advisors and customer experience
· Detailed understanding of the business operational objectives, service standards and compliance requirements
· Knowledge of bank and product procedures and policies specifically Regulatory Compliance for products and services
· Excellent organisational and planning skills. The role holder needs to be able to simultaneously balance the logistics of:
· Managing the facilitation of all off phone activity
· Plan the logistics of communications schedules
· Delivering the HR Admin
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to ensure Team Managers and/or Operational Manager receive quality service; Needs to be able to build relationships with supporting areas such as process quality
· MS Office Suite (Preferably Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· Early Cycle Voice Collections experience
· Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritise accordingly.
· Team Handling and Escalation handling ability.
· Technical systems and procedure training experience.
· Broad understanding of Contact Centre structure and staff rolesApply