BCUS Team Manager
Salary 10-18 lpa
- 14 Aug 2018
· Ensure daily Schedule Adherence
· Answer queries raised by the Client & Advisors related to the process
· Take escalated calls and return the calls when a message is taken
· Perform regular Quality checks for the Team
· Monitor performance for all Advisors on a monthly basis
· Convey feedback received from Quality to all Advisors
· Weekly Update on performance levels to the team
· Address administrative issues arising out of day-to-day working
· Keep the OM regularly updated of any developments relating to the performance of the team, updates received and queries from Clients
· Ensure each advisor is informed on product updates for the process
· Measure performance of the team for e.g. performance appraisals, confirmations and ongoing feedback and training
· Keep track of PIP letters to be issued
· Keep track of leaves availed by Advisors & update them with HR / leave policy
· Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews
· Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/NT)
· MS Office Application Suite (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in customer service environment
· Excellent track record during past work experience.
· Demonstrated team handling skills in the past.
· Graduate/Pursuing Graduation in any discipline
· US Collections Voice Experience
· Experience of Contact Centre systems and shaping new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve advisors and customer experience
· Early Cycle Voice Collections experience
· Managing high performing team and coaching/mentoring
· Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritize accordingly.
· Team Handling and Escalation handling ability.
· Technical systems and procedure training experienceApply