Analyst – Service Excellence
Salary 7-12 Lpa
- 16 Aug 2018
· Implement adequate reporting mechanisms and control measures for all quality monitoring.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and support implementation based on results and findings of quality monitoring.
· Ensure that Service Monitoring guidelines/standards are fit for purpose and cover relevant business requirements .Develop, interpret, and present reports to Leadership team on quality performance against objectives and targets.
· Complete all tasks as outlined in Role depending on the process. Examples may include (but not exhaustive of):
o Service call back for all detractors/passive responses
o Email/Chat monitoring
o Training and Delivery based on the findings from the Service Monitoring
o Perform analysis on the Service Monitoring results and identify and deliver training if applicable
Responsible for monitoring & identifying trends, gaps, RCA, in NPS/CSAT for all teams in HR operations
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
· Ability to deliver structured and effective feedback.
· Ability to drive performance and achieve results.
· Take responsibility for own personal development.
· Effective time management skills.
· Quality focused.
· Experience in using Microsoft Office products.
· Experience in Customer Service and/or or Voice-based team/organization.
· Experience of working in BPO/KPO.Apply