Salary 10-18 lpa
- 16 Aug 2018
· Ensure Service Level Agreements for the process are met as agreed upon with the client
· Identify causes for non-achievement of Service Level Agreements, develop solutions and implementing the same
· Review and analyse performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Team Managers and with client and investigate causes for performance deviations
· Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery,
· Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc.
· Manage performance of individual teams through performance management techniques, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices.
· Perform trend analysis on MIS/ data and identify deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommend solutions; ensure maintenance of processes and procedures to facilitate the same
· Review, recommend and implement new methods and procedures to ensure efficiency of operations
· Ensure that controls are documented and evidenced and Risk Events are raised where appropriate and issues are closed down effectively and within a timely manner.
· Detailed understanding of Benefits and Compliance management and their links to other HR functions like Rewards, ER, Business Partnering etc.
· Knowledge on HR systems (SAP-SIEBEL-Taleo-MYHR etc.) including vendor management
· Competent in the management of operations service delivery.
· Expertise in the end to end management of high risk incidents.
· Excellent facilitation, negotiating and influencing skills.
· Comprehensive understanding of business strategy and an awareness of associated policies and Group HR strategies.
· Technical systems and procedure training experience
· Workflow time management experience
· Demonstrated team handling skills in the past
· Adept at communicating across business and cultural barriers to ensure customer satisfactionApply