IB Platform Implementation Developer
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 17 Aug 2018
· Development of Bond and Loan origination applications using a modern service oriented architecture that is compliant with security standards.
· Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives within.
· Support and problem diagnosis for production issues as necessary.
· Ownership of delivery of technical and functional features.
· Bachelors Degree in computing or scientific/numeric discipline.
· Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
· Extensive professional software development experience.
· Ability to understand the business context and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
· Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred.
· Experience in working with globally distributed software development teams.
· Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit product knowledge, bond or loan syndication knowledge and an understanding of the lifecycle of trades.Apply