Salary 20-28 lpa
- 20 Aug 2018
- Review of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Review of monthly recoverability analysis for service entity
- Review of monthly FX exposure analysis
- Review of monthly INFORM substantiation
- Review of various month-end journals
- Preparation of monthly tax computation
- Preparation of FC Dashboard for Group Financial Reporting team
- Preparation of financial statements and coordinating with the auditors for sign off
- Compiling dashboard and tracking the progress on Statutory Financials and audit for various entities in the region
- Support Balance Sheet Control in global control initiatives
- Coordination of SOX and self assessment
· Preparation of global and regional FC Metrics pack
- Qualified Accountant – CA, CPA, ACCA
Knowledge and Experience:
· Strong stakeholder management
· Relevant experience in Investment Banking or equivalent
· Legal Entity Controller experience desirable.
· Strong on control awareness. A confident and articulate self-starter with the ability to cope with the demands of working to tight deadlines.
· Keen analytical skills and the ability to challenge current processes and develop effective alternate solutions.
· A strong team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
· Comfortable with the demands of working in a pressured environment.
· Strong interpersonally and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Customer focused – consistently meets client needs within constraints of time
· Consistently delivers against targets
· Has good understanding and is up to date on relevant business knowledge.
· Able to perform good analysis, resolve problems and initiate workable innovative recommendations and solutions to take the function forward to achieve better performance efficiencies. In addition, the proposed recommendations should be good enough to be implemented by the operations/management.
· Providing innovative judgement which can be contributed as part of the decision making process
· Has the initiative and ability to break down problems into components parts and resolving them
· Can solve problems effectively and creatively
· Good influencing and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with the region and London as part of a global team (written and verbal)
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
· Confident and assertive manner
· Displays integrity, initiative and commitment through interactions with colleagues and clients
· Demonstrates credibility when dealing with stakeholders, outside regulators and internal audit
· Work well in a team and maintains good relations with team members. Show enthusiasm, initiative and diligence
· Independent and a self-starter – accountable for day-to-day issues.
· Confident – to liaise with Senior Cost Management Directors / MDs and Business managers
· Demonstrates initiative and pro-activeness.
· Analytical – able to break down problems and resolve them.
· Expected to take accountability/responsibility of deliverables
· Minimal supervisory oversight and able to perform duties with minimal or no guidance
· Assertiveness required to maintain integrity of accounts
· Escalates breaches of policies and procedures appropriately
· Must be regarded as proactive and assertive in driving control improvement for their area
· Strong control awareness - in particular, the individual should be able to identify initiatives which they have led which has directly improved the control environment for the area they work in
· Strong understanding and has the mindset to strive to identify potential control breakdowns in process, also demonstrated with effective procedure manuals
· Able to perform good analysis, resolve problems and initiate workable innovative recommendations and solutions to take the function forward to achieve better performance efficienciesApply