BCUS Quality Analyst
Salary 7-12 Lpa
- 28 Aug 2018
· Analysis of Call Monitoring data to identify common strengths & development areas across teams/ communities and working with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to assist with up-skilling/training initiatives to deliver improvements.
· Supporting the Team/Community by monitoring performance during operational initiatives
· Manage the communications and Change calendar to ensure all messages are received in a timely and efficient manner by all teams and advisors.
· To provide support and cover in terms of process management to other Process Experts as required ensuring effective team working across the operation
· Collating of Communication/Process Updates
· Analysis of data outputs by individual, Team and/or Community, recommend actions for improvements to Team Manager/Operations manager, and undertake trainings/refreshers as required
· Provision of 2-way feedback to Team Manager/Operations Manager
· Conduct regular huddles to provide process updates and share process scores
· Act as a back-up Team Manager in his/her absence
· Detailed understanding of the business operational objectives, service standards and compliance requirements
· Knowledge of bank and product procedures and policies specifically Regulatory Compliance for products and services
· Excellent organisational and planning skills. The role holder needs to be able to simultaneously balance the logistics of:
· Plan the logistics of communications schedules
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to ensure Team Managers and/or Operational Manager receive quality service; Needs to be able to build relationships with operations and other related functions
· MS Office Suite (Preferably Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· Broad understanding of Contact Centre structure and staff roles.
· US Collections experience
· Experience of Contact Centre systems and shaping new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve advisors and customer experience
· Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritise accordingly.
· Strong Product knowledge.
· Strong coaching skills.
· Compliance & call/case Quality exposure
· US Collections Voice Call Quality ExperienceApply