Salary 10-18 lpa
- 28 Aug 2018
· Own the day-to-day credit relationship for a nominated portfolio of customers;
· Use Zeus to analyse historic and projected financial information to identify key issues and monitor compliance with covenants and terms prior to discussing with Relationship Director.
· Create Zeus credit applications on behalf of RDs (applying judgmental input) and collate paper attachments
· Responsible for collating and managing customer produced financial information and input on Zeus or co-ordinate input by audited accounts team
· Populate Zeus with annual reports & supplementary credit information for target accounts. Use expertise and judgement to make recommendations to the RD regarding credit issues for these customers.
· Use knowledge of risk procedures and complex security to make recommendations to RD on protecting the Group from losses and managing high value facility risk
· Take ownership of urgent credit related matters such as dealing with court orders and Companies House notifications
· Provide technical input and undertake research for Relationship Director in connection with proposed security and liaise with BLSC to arrange preparation and execution of security documentation. Provide technical input to RD re proposed business opportunities and available security
· Co-ordinate the transfer of accounts to the Debt Recovery Unit (DRU) and assist the RD/Business Support team and others with the recovery procedures for non-DRU accounts;
· Instruct the PSF team to make all the limit/security/facility structure/other changes approved by sanction team and ensure that the information submitted to PSF team is complete in all aspects as per Risk approvals.
· Champion topics in your team to assist with learning and development of your fellow colleagues.
· Responsible for handling post-sanction related activities (like LOC submission / DI case) for self and /or entire team.
· Contribute to environment of mutual support by sharing knowledge with other team members, mentor new joiners and junior colleagues in the team.
· Undertake and adhere to all compliance regulations applicable to your role
· Preferably CA or CFA or FRM or MBA (any discipline)
· Prior experience in corporate credit analysis in a global bank.
· Strong Financial Statement Analysis skills
· Deep understanding of Corporate Lending products, Opportunity Assessment and Deal Structuring
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
· Awareness of legislation affecting the Bank and customers (including the Data Protection Act, Companies Act, Insolvency Act, Financial Services Act, Money Laundering and confidentiality regulations, Sarbanes Oxley and Basel).Apply