Business Analyst & Data Modeler - BCML
Salary 10-18 lpa
- 05 Sep 2018
· Work with Team/Project Leads to understand the functional scope of project work, questioning decisions and collaborating with end-users to ensure that business needs are met on a timely basis.
· Do business analyses to understand full scope of the project and document, create and maintain detailed Micro documents, where applicable.
· Draft schema design proposals for reviews by development managers and senior architect groups.
· Review designs and providing feedback for components that are being implemented in other regions
· Write and review comprehensive work breakdown structures, providing rough-order-magnitude and detailed estimates, generating project plans and RAID (risk) logs
· Provide functional & business leadership to a team of developers, clear and comprehensive business requirements which can be passed to the IT team for build
· Diagnosis and resolution of defects found during SIT, QA and UAT test phases
· Work closely with global development team members in other regions, leading technical discussions where appropriate.
· Escalate issues to management as appropriation policies and strategy; quantify any financial accountability /budgetary requirements; likely timeframe of role activities; the impact of the role on the team/organization.
· Organize and track UAT.
· Hands on experience with tools like Notepad++, XMLSpy, VISIO, MagicDraw, GIT and/or alike
· Expertise on Excel/Access required; should know formulas and functions required for Data Analysis.
· Intermediate knowledge of at least one DB technology (Oracle, SQL Server). Should be able to write queries with conditions and joins
· Familiar with Data Analysis and its concepts.
· Excellent understanding of agile methodologies.
· Experience with test-driven development
· Strong knowledge on the industry message standards - FPML, SWIFT etc.
· Well versed with the various stages and the associated workflows within the Trade Life cycle. Strong with at least one stage within the Trade Lifecycle
· Product knowledge - Exchange traded and/or Over-the-counter Derivatives.
· Ability to pick up new technologies/systems and business knowledge quickly
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Highly motivated and self-driven
· Attention to detailsApply