AVP - Delta - 1
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 18 Sep 2018
· Will focus on building solutions both tactical and strategic for the various systems involved in the business by partnering with desks and IT teams to take the initiatives of centralized data warehouse, and ensure synergies across reports to develop global solutions/models in coordination with the desk.
· Develop applications and platforms for Delta-1 desk for creation, monitoring and effective management of strategies.
· Analyze the daily D1 process inefficiencies (could be relating to risk management, pricing, strategy generation and MI) and help develop applications for streamlining those.
· Will also work on long term strategies and projects.
· Understanding of derivative markets would be good.
· Working knowledge on Database languages like SQL with an expert understanding of databases.
· Candidate should show a history of successfully executing a medium to large size project in the Finance domain encompassing data warehousing, ETL and KPI/Dashboard reports with hands on in .Net and Microsoft BI full stack producing SOLID code with excellent unit test coverage
· Should have sound knowledge of Object oriented Programming concepts.
· Proficiency in Programming Languages like C++, Python, F#, C# and BI tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire (demonstrable implementation of C# GUI development)
· Development and enhancement experience in EUDA( End User Developed Applications) will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge on Cash, derivatives and currency products will be good to have.
· Highly analytical and numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
· Should be able to understand/ structure complex flows in business resulting in PnL loss or risks.
· Well organised with good time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
· Able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly in a highly pressurised environment.
· Detailed and meticulous, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high quality output
· Good verbal and written communication skills.Apply