Salary 10-18 lpa
- 18 Oct 2018
· Being the Subject matter expert and take ownership to ensure timeliness / quality of VaR Production for Respective Asset Class ,
· Monitor, escalate any production gaps (Process & system issues) to the management team or IT.
· One of the key global points of contact for respective asset class,
· Be responsible for training of new joiners in Mumbai in the CRIS VaR Respective Asset Class Team:
· Ensure that adequate controls are in place to ensure qualitative and timely delivery. Conduct sample checks to ensure control are functional.
· Build process documentation and strengthen controls so as to create a robust environment to ensure the function meets all external and internal operating standards
· Post grad Degree with some quantitative subjects
· Candidate must have an analytical/quantitative bent of mind.
· Excellent team player with the ability to also work independently on mini-projects when required
· Self-motivated, takes ownership of responsibilities assigned to him/her and working towards closure of issues
· Ability to deal with senior stake holders across different time zones ( CRIS Mumbai support Risk Managers in Asia and EMEA )
· Good knowledge of Market Risk concepts and methodologies with an emphasis on Respective Asset Class Products
· Strong understanding of Market Risk IT application ( MARS, Jupiter, Bedrock , ICE etc )
· Proficient in programming languages - Excel VBA, SQL ( Preferred )
· Ability to take ownership of additional responsibilities including be the spoc from a CRIS perspective in transitioning key projects , feed controls and process improvements.Apply