EFG Desk Support Team
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 18 Oct 2018
· Good business Knowledge combined with strong interpersonal communication skills is essential. He/she should be organized, well planned and should be able to work under stressful work conditions. Strong accounting and financial analysis skills with attention to details and proficiency in handling Microsoft Office products. He/she should be totally committed to deliver quality services to the Trading desks by advising them in an appropriate way and must be result oriented.
· Needs to be proactive in understanding all the daily tasks performed by the team across three businesses of Securities Lending, Equity Swap Desk and DMA Execution desk to overlook all the tasks performed for all three regions.
· Should have proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders given the different businesses team supports.
· Entrepreneurial skills are required to identify new opportunities in EFG business to create efficiencies, find synergies across regions to get all regions in line with the global business objectives/models.
· Be a leader and constantly work towards keeping the team motivated by helping them achieve their goals and make sure they are always kept challenged.
· Be a team player and manage the backup scenarios without impacting the business.
· Graduate or MBA Finance or IT from good business school
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly articulate complicated issues to management and other impacted areas and ensure timely resolution of issues and breaches.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Financing products like Securities Lending, Synthetics, Cash Prime Broker platform and DMA Execution platform
· Should be able to understand/ structure complex flows in business resulting in PnL loss or risks. Well organised with good time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
· Able to work effectively as part of a large team; Able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly in a highly pressurised environment; Willing to take on responsibility; Confident in dealing with groups outside of immediate team (Sales, Trading, Product Control, Credit, Legal); Ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels including interacting effectively with other key areas within the bank e.g. IT, MO, FO, Ops Control
· Detailed and meticulous, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high quality output
· Prior experience in a similar role in Equity Financing Securities Lending or Synthetics desk.
· Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Macros), MS Access/SQL Language with an intermediate understanding of databases, inclination to learn new IT Skills like Qlikview.Apply