Data Entitlement Engineer
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 20 Oct 2018
· Act as the SME for Endpoint security service (Symantec):
· Evaluate & analyse business requirements and design suitable solutions, challenging requirements where necessary.
· Manage, co-ordinate and implement technical project activities.
· Creation and maintenance of accurate, high quality documentation.
· Maintain Disaster Recovery strategy and coordinate DR testing.
· Plan and coordinate lifecycle and capacity management.
· Continuous review and development of service model.
· Ensure 1st and 2nd line Support personnel are properly skilled & following process & standards.
· Maintain a controlled service in line with BIA and external regulators requirements
· Lead security involvement in improvement projects, roadmap and GIS Cyber Strategy items.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Data Leakage Prevention techniques and toolsets
· Experienced in Information Security including knowledge of Access Controls, User Behaviour and Data Classification.
· Experienced in maintaining and developing security tools
· Experienced in maintaining application infrastructure, including patch management, logical access and change controls
· Basic knowledge of Veritas/Data Insight, Symantec AV, DLP and SEE products, infrastructure requirements and capabilities.
· Basic knowledge of Splunk and SQL
· Basic knowledge of storage infrastructure
· CISSP/CISA/CISM or similar Information Security certification
· Problem Solving
· Analytical skills
· Communication skills
· Business understanding –Investment bank
· Risk and control governanceApply