Risk & Control Partner
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 20 Oct 2018
o Support the development, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive and robust operational risk and control framework
o Issue and Action Management: Ensure oversight, monitoring and remedial testing of Issues and actions.
o Perform deep-dives/testing of controls and drive remediation of open control issues
o Support the implementation of global control initiatives and programs
o Review, assess and comment on the MI packs including Risk Events, Audits, Reporting, Trend Analysis and Action Tracking to provide management with a clear understanding of the effectiveness of the overall control environment
o Support the annual Risk and Control Self Assessment process
o Undertake and participate in strategic and ad-hoc projects and control initiatives
o Assist in the assessment of adherence to global Group Risk Policies & Standards
o Support in audits. Work with assigned business area to proactively track open Audit actions to ensure mitigation of audit issues. Provide regular oversight of audit action progress to senior management.
o Develop and deliver risk training to line teams to create control awareness. Provide coaching and development to other team members.
o Support risk and control governance by reviewing key control and performance indicators by challenging / validating as appropriate with the owners to provide commentary against status
• Good experience of working in a Audit, Risk, Control or Governance environment within Banking
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and analytical skills to perform data manipulation.
• Strong knowledge of relevant PC packages, e.g. Word & Power Point.
• Strong communication abilities with developed report writing skills and presentational skills, including organization, planning and project management abilities.
• Pro-active and delivery focused, working to high standards of performance
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines and multiple demands.
• Accounting equivalent qualification from Audit / Risk background.
• Operational Risk Management / Enterprise Risk Management / Policy and Standard Management
• Issues and Exceptions Management / Controls Assurance and Testing
• Key Indicators (KCI, KRI, KPI)
• Data analysis and management information
• CISSP / CISA / CRISC preferred but not mandatoryApply