Salary 20-28 lpa
- 20 Oct 2018
· The role requires the candidate to take individual responsibility for components under their remit as well as for their contribution to the overall success of the project.
· The candidate will have proven experience in commercial application development, including:
o Agile methodology, including ability to realistically estimate and forecast own work
o Developing against multi-tier architecture
o Understanding of enterprise IT, such as dependencies on authentication providers, scheduling and application management
o Automated testing – unit and integration
o Writing of developer and target-audience documentation
· The candidate will be enthusiastic and proactive team player who champions most appropriate solutions, seeks out answers using any and all available tools and is keen to contribute in a collaborative manner.
· It will be necessary to attain degree of knowledge of industry standard software and the successful candidate will be keen and excited about the security solutions marketplace.
· Java – hands-on with Java 8, Spring, Tomcat, queuing, enterprise application patterns
· Python – generic scripting ability is sufficient, previous exposure to Pandas, Flask, Numpy/Scipy/scikit-learn, consumption and processing of rest-based feeds, web scraping an advantage
· MS-SQL – comfortable writing and troubleshooting performance of stored procedures, designing basic storage solutions and being up to date on MS-SQL features. Familiarity with ETL pipelines and SSIS preferred
· ElasticSearch – the project uses ElasticSearch as a speed cache layer for consumption by UI and any previous experience in this capacity will be an advantage
· Hadoop – understanding of basic concepts and advantage – especially Kafka, HBASE. Cloudera Distribution Hadoop is used by the project.
· Splunk – the project has Python-based integration deployed in common Splunk security platform and any understanding of the tool would be an advantage.
· Experience in Test Driven Development
· Experience on IntelliJ or VisualStudio
· Understanding of Microsoft enterprise ecosystem, including AD/LDAP and authentication SSO/SAML and RBAC models
· Experience in Automated Build and Deployment Processes (e.g. ANT build scripts / Jenkins CI / Apache Maven / Gradle)
· Experience or high level knowledge with tools such as Autosys, JUnit, Sonar, Jenkins, Chef, Nolio, Selenium, Jira
· Ability to document and design using Visio, UML and other modelling tools.
· Ability to participate in design decision from Functional requirement perspective
· Determination and passion for delivery and performance
· Self-motivated and organised individual
· High degree of (hands-on) technical leadership with broad subject matter expertiseApply