Trade Store Developer
Salary 10-18 lpa
- 20 Oct 2018
· Responsible for implementation of new EOD Reporting regulations in Europe, Americas and / or Asia Pacific, dependent on demand. Near term focus for this role will be on MIFID2 Quote Store requirements
· Play a lead role in Cross Asset Data modelling and design for Global Market Quote Store
· Business analysis – Translate regulations into business requirements. Documentation and analysis using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Agile business methodology understanding is essential
· Design and document business processes for new world view post regulation implementations. Ensuring business users are trained accordingly.
· Working with IT, Operations, Business and cross-asset colleagues to ensure coordinated Front to Back delivery
· Ownership of release plans and co-ordination of releases
· Communication - ensuring all key stakeholders understand project milestones, risks and issues
· Execution - Working with global cross functional team, agree defined action plan with owners and dates and follow through to delivery.
· Provide support to the overall Global Markets Trade Store Lead for Cross asset trade repository and reporting
· An extensive grounding in software development with solid Programming skill in Reporting tools like Business Objects , Qlickview , Micro Strategy & Tableu.
· Good understanding and exposure to Big Data Technologies
· Knowledge of Hadoop Architecture components like HDFS, HBase, Impala, Hive, Avro, parquet
· Experience of Universe or Semantic Layer design
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum development team.
· Strong Knowledge and hands on capabilities on Advance SQL concepts
· Some exposure to ETL software such as Ab Initio or Informatica would be beneficial
· Experience working with Cloudera stack and Oracle/Netezza
· Desirable to have experience of agile delivery in a data centric, regulatory environment
· Domain knowledge: Treasury/Risk/Finance (nice to have); Financial Services (desirable)Apply