Salary 10-18 lpa
- 23 Oct 2018
· Working in scrum teams delivering technical stories within 2 weekly sprint cycles.
· Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards
· Responsible to Provide Design and POCs and able to define the framework.
· Responsible for high quality code that achieves consistent SQALE A rating with no technical debt within SonarQube
· Expected to contribute strongly in all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retros etc) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
· Able to multi-task and prioritize a demanding and varied workload.
· Support conceptual technical solutions, evaluate & implement new technologies/tools
· Expected to be supportive within the team, both technically and culturally, to help achieve all targets set within sprint plans
o Strong experience of developing applications using Java 7/8 / JEE, Spring 3/4 (including knowledge across Core Spring Framework, Spring Boot)
o Strong webservice development experience using REST / SOAP
o Strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modeling, Design Patterns
o Good logical reasoning, problem solving and performance tuning Skills
o Knowledge of SQL, Major RDBMS (e.g. Oracle)
o Knowledge of SCM tools like GIT / Perforce
o Knowledge of DevOps and continuous integration
BE, MCA or equivalentApply