Salary 20-28 lpa
- 26 Oct 2018
· Work with the scrum team / product owner to ensure that the requirements are fully understood with the product roadmap and release plans.
· Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
· Ability to work in cross-functional, distributed and remote team.
· Actively engage in providing solutions (Technical/Functional) to the development teams.
· Take steps to ensure that all development is done in line with Quality first approach by engaging in reviews.
· Act as an SME and provide troubleshooting support for live application issues faced as and when required across applications.
· Ensure DevOps tools and practises are followed by the development, QA and Ops teams.
· Assist in creating, maintaining high quality documentation of technical assets in the portfolio.
· Work as hands on Individual contributor when situation demands.
· Assist development team in maturing their usage of DevOps tools and practises
Communication and facilitation
· Organise meetings, discussions to coordinate / solve / resolve issues
· Consults with team members and business users to identify current operating procedures and clarify objectives.
· Collaborate with onshore/offshore team members, prepare and analyse LLD, translate & apply business requirements to workable solutions.
· Identify and align with multiple teams and disciplines to resolve issues in a timely manner and drive out root cause identification through various methods and tools.
· Efficiently do internal and external communication. Prepare and provide reports on progress, risks or issues.
Coaching and mentoring
· Assist in answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
· Maintain knowledge of current good practices and new trends in technology and agile/lean delivery
· Mentor team members and colleagues to develop their personal competencies
· Help team members to maximise their sustained output and quality and to maintain team’s motivation
· Professional college degree followed by good hands-on experience in a technical role.
· Hands on experience on Infrastructure Design and Delivery on AWS and VMWare Platforms
· Knowledge of Full Stack Design and Development (JAVA, JEE) with strong Focus on Angular and REST API Development using Mulesoft
· Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment practises desired
· Knowledge of tools like GIT, Bitbucket, Stash, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Checkmarx, Liquibase, Confluence, Jira, Agile central, Chef, Terraform desired
· Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Hands On experience with Oracle /My SQL/Postgres database is a plus.
· Knowledge of MQ integration preferred. Hands On experience with WebSphere MQ / Rabbit MQ/ Active MQ integration is a plus.
· Knowledge of JEE application servers preferred. Hands On experience with WebSphere/Tomcat/JBOSS server environment is a plus.
· Knowledge of at least 1 testing frameworks like JUnit/NUnit preferred
· Experience of working in Agile Behaviour driven development methodology desired
· Self-driven and open minded, willing to learn and socialize new techniques in the development arena
· Good communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interface with various roles in program team
· Team Player, with willingness to work on cross functional tasks , when situation demands
· Proactive and delivery focused, with ability to work under pressure, ability to work with minimal supervision
· Able to learn technical concepts quickly and apply them effectively in the workplace.
· Able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable.
· Strong customer focus and results oriented attitude.Apply