UX Designer - UI Lead
Salary 40-45 lpa
- 26 Oct 2018
• Proven expertise of developing/using/adapting available UI frameworks and UX practices.
• Individual Contributor in Front-end development, Design Technical Design Documents, Design Test Driven Development
• Building effective working relationships with the Open Accounts Business Product Owners to define and deliver change for key applications.
• Managing the impact assessment of proposed change in the integrated technology environment, in particular understanding the impact of proposed changes on all upstream and downstream systems
• Delivery of all agreed change to time, quality and cost parameters
• Ensuring that all change is designed and implemented using best practice
• Ensuring that all engineering reviews are completed and the introduction of change into the Production environment follows agreed governance processes
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Operational Risk Framework and internal Policies and Standards.
• Provide mentoring for new joiners within the team.
• Support the Application Management function with problem records and high severity incidents.
• Core Java (Optional)
• Preferably should have worked on medium to large enterprise applications UI development consuming RESTful services
• Competent in engineering high level components of the platform, drawing on lead engineer skills where more detailed knowledge is required.
• Can describe key aspects of strategic systems and technology development plans.
• Understanding of application security and secure coding standards.
• Has some knowledge of products/functions outside of day to day area supported:
• Can add value to business by suggesting changes / revised use of application.
• Is fully conversant with IT developments in the market place relevant to the business area
• Experienced with preparing detailed level documentation of technical deliveries
• Able to support functional requirement walk-through and quality reviews
• Able to understand the technology components of upstream and downstream systems, e.g. data warehouse, SAP
• Has a deep understanding of the overall development process and software delivery lifecycle (Agile).Apply