Salary 20-28 lpa
- 29 Oct 2018
Software Development – 70%
· Build exceptional deployable code & lead in creation of the same via vendor partner staff working in Agile manner.
· Contribute to the design, design reviews and acceptance process (with Business analysts / Business stakeholders, and other system designers) to ensure that the proposed design meets the functional requirements
· Liaise with Project Business Analysts to establish traceability between the requirements, user stories and designs
· Provide flexibility for project delivery by rapidly picking up new domains, technologies and techniques to delivery business value
· Assist in User story breakdown (agile) to a granular level to be fit for consumption in Sprints.
· Create detailed design specifications for applications and software components using agreed tools and methods
· Ensure software unit testing and software component testing, documenting tests and results to the required standards
· Assist and contribute the System testing with in sprint cycle and contribute towards defining and specifying efficient and workable test plans.
· Create deployable software packages with associated release notes.
· Assist in the triage and resolution of software defects, both test and production.
· Provide consultation in Performance Testing phase for triage of issues during the Test
· Provide training and support materials to the application management team to enable then to support the application effectively in BAU.
· Provide support to the application management team as required during the post live implementation period, and at any future point where detailed application expertise is required to address production incidents.
Defining and Implementing Software Development Standards - 10%
· Define and continuously improving software development standards and processes to drive up quality, efficiency and re-usability of development.
Personal & Team Development – 20%
· Undertake training and related personal development activities to ensure maximum effectiveness in role
· Provide direction to the extended vendor staff team via conducting regular functional training & technical assistance
· Java – essential
· J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, Tag Libraries) – essential
· Struts 2 – essential
· WebSphere Application Server – essential
· JMS & MQ – essential
· GIT, Jenkins, Maven – essential
· JBoss Application Server – desirable
· JUnit, SonarQube, Selenium – desirable