Controls Testing Analyst
Salary 10-18 lpa
- 31 Oct 2018
· The individual will support planning and executing Controls Testing reviews and reporting findings with supervision from Assurance & Controls testing teams
· Ensuring reviews are managed within the approved scope and budgets on a regular basis.
· Building and developing relationships with key Vertical, Horizontal and all 3 Lines of Defence stakeholders to drive Control Framework agenda.
· Some experience in the application of and methodologies relating to Control Design Effectiveness Assurance and Operating Effectiveness Testing
· Have awareness of and experience of working in a Risk & Control/Assurance environment.
· Experience to consolidate and process information from multiple sources to create meaningful insight and reporting for stakeholders
· Knowledge of working within a regulatory and control environment
· Experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders in different business functions who have different objectives
• Pro-active and delivery focused, working to high standards of performance
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines and multiple demands.
• Attention to detail and numerate. Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Strong Communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.Apply