Controls Testing Manager
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 01 Nov 2018
· Responsible for executing against the CSO Horizontal Controls Assurance Framework
· Be primary point of contact on day to day operational elements of controls testing.
· Performing both “desk” based Design Adequacy Assessment (DAA) and sample based Operating Effectiveness (OET) Assessments
· Managing day to day interactions with the collection of evidence to support compliance to standards
· Ensuring that all controls assurance activity is appropriately documented and repeatable with results logged, communicated, tracked and reported
· Implement process documentation for the controls assurance framework.
· Ensure all testing is completed with appropriate QA and to auditable standards.
· Assist in efforts of pre-planning of control testing
· Assist in completing the issue closure assurance within the agreed upon SLAs.
· At least relevant years’ experience within a relevant Controls Security field with detailed understanding of at least one or more specialist area e.g. Information Security, Threat Modelling, Remediation, Audit, Control effectiveness, Key Performance Indicators, Reporting and Assurance.
· A strong business/IT hybrid with practical understanding of providing Risk and Assurance services in a large corporate.
· Superior drive for results with the ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and execute flawlessly at speed.
· Experience in governance, risk management, compliance and privacy.
· Working knowledge of Controls related financial regulations and legislative requirements.
· Experience of Financial Services industry.
· Professional certifications CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
· Be comfortable in front of an audience and present both internally and externally on areas of expertise within Controls security.
· Drive evangelization and education of Controls assurance services by communicating the vision and valueApply