Core Java Developer
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 01 Nov 2018
· Development (50%) - hands-on coding of key application patterns and components as part of functional and non-functional requirements. With the sound technical background, solid understanding of J2EE/Linux stack and REST/HTML technical domain
· Design& Process (20%) - Has responsibility of researching solutions for business problems especially in new domains such as cloud based infrastructure. Deliver and maintain detailed design output which will be used by larger development team to progress development. Be champion of Agile development practices.
· QA Automation & DevOps (20%) – Contribute to develop and maintain a BDD based QA automation and DevOps infrastructure.
· L3 support (10%) - Support monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non- production environments; minimize impact to business in case of production issues
· Handle production issues in matured way; provide/implement tactical solutions to minimize impact to business followed by strategic solutions
· Hands-on experience of the top-to-bottom technologies of the stack or equivalent development area
· Hands-on experience with Dockers & Kubernates, configuring Kubernates for automated load balancing etc.
· Work as a part of a global team across UK, US, India have a critical seat in technical decisions in a collaborative team
· Excellent years of working with Core Java, Angular JS version 2 above, Spring (all modules), Rest API, Java 1.8
· Very good years development experience in enterprise scale Java/Linux platform is a must, successful candidate will be person with exposure to back end development and some front end development exposure
· Good years of RDBMS experience and ability to perform relatively complex queries and PL/SQL and performance tuning
· Good years of experience applying Design Patterns, industry standard design best practices on handling concurrent dataset, real-time data handling, messaging and distributed architecture
· experience in JBoss/Tomcat, Angular, HTML5
· Experience with hosting application on any private/public cloud
· Self-starter, ability to lead by example and set high standards of professionalism
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in tools: Agile Central, SONAR, GIT, Nolio, Jenkins
· Experience with tools and concepts of TDD/BDD, automated testing, build and release management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable.
· Strong customer focus and results oriented attitude.Apply