Control Testing - Corporate
Salary 40-45 lpa
- 03 Nov 2018
· Own and deliver annual Technology Control Self Assessments (TCSA) and Automated Business Controls (ABC) testing with the deep understanding of assessment frameworks and the applications
· Manage the scope for annual Technology Control Self Assessments (TCSA) and Automated Business Controls (ABC) testing for critical Business Applications
· Ensure quality and accuracy of control testing by performing internal quality assurance (QA) verification as per Control Assurance Framework
· Liaise with stakeholders across the three Lines of Defence to ensure efforts are aligned and complementary
· Review activities undertaken by management to remediate control gaps and provide an opinion as to whether the risk has been fully mitigated and whether the implemented controls are sustainable.
· Identify and leverage appropriate data sources and analytical techniques to deliver targeted testing
· Extend the support towards implementation of the Technology CCO strategy to drive global consistancy and improvements in risk awareness and risk management capability by developing a close and trusted relationship with key stakeholders, wherever required.
· Maintain an independent perspective, challenging as required and setting out quantified control options and risk decision recommendations.
· Set and proactively manage Stakeholder expectations to promote an understanding and achievement of risk management objectives, ensuring awareness of responsibilities regarding risk and control.
· Extensive knowledge of technology risk and control including relevant tools and techniques
· Depth of knowledge of key areas in technology risk, including operations, change, security, resilience at both application and infrastructure layers etc.
· Extensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields IT audit, Risk and Control, IT security
· Understanding of the Banks goals, direction and strategy and how risk in Technology has an impact on the wider organisation
· Good knowledge of the Financial Services regulatory environment
This role requires extensive knowledge and working experience in Technology, Information, and Security domain.
· Relevant professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM) or equivalent
· Knowledge or IS/IT Risks & Controls and respective Standards / Frameworks (e.g. OCTAVE, COBIT, ITIL)
· Practical experience in Build-The-Bank or Run-The-Bank environmentsApply