Controls Testing Manager
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 03 Nov 2018
· The individual would be responsible for planning and executing Controls Testing reviews and reporting
findings with supervision from Assurance & Controls testing teams
· Ensuring reviews are managed within the approved scope and budgets on a regular basis.
· Building and developing relationships with key Vertical, Horizontal and all 3 Lines of Defence stakeholders to drive Control Framework agenda.
· Experience in the application of and methodologies relating to Control Design Effectiveness Assurance and Operating Effectiveness Testing
· Have a core understanding of and experience of working in a Risk & Control/Assurance environment.
· Experience to consolidate and process information from multiple sources to create meaningful insight and reporting for stakeholders
· Proven experience of influencing Stakeholders including briefings and presentations
· Experience or knowledge of working within a regulatory and control environment
· Experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders in different business functions who have different objectives
· Experience in providing informed opinion and being a trusted source on business / function’s policies and standards.
• Accounting equivalent qualification from Audit / Risk background.
• Operational Risk Management / Enterprise Risk Management / Policy and Standard Management
• Issues and Exceptions Management / Controls Assurance and Testing
• Key Indicators (KCI, KRI, KPI)
• Data analysis and management information
• CISSP / CISA / CRISC preferred but not mandatory
• Cyber and Information Security / Data Analytics Tools (Tableau, QlikView)Apply