Front Office Control Testing
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 03 Nov 2018
• Support/lead in trouble shooting and unlocking key business issues, making sense out of ambiguity and drawing on knowledge of the function and other group wide initiatives to make sound judgements
• Support the management of the internal governance of CCO teams, including project portfolio governance and reporting, tracking of progress and managing key meetings and interventions
• Work with stakeholders e.g. Risk, Compliance, Audit and Business Area Managing Director’s to ensure that there is adequate governance around implementing new risk and compliance policies and procedures. Conducting current state assessments, presenting findings and recommendations, negotiating changes in control SLA’s and leading implementation plans
· Risk events governance and monitoring – follow up on risk events to adhere to Standard timelines and escalate issues as appropriate
· Risk issues governance and monitoring – follow up on issue remediation, those nearing due date and escalate as appropriate
· DWBs governance and monitoring – collation of DWB information and reporting thereof
· Audits and issues governance and monitoring – liaison with BIA stakeholders, reporting of audit issues/audit progress
• Provide insight into current control effectiveness by analysing control and business KPI’s and performance, weighing up the cost v risk of each control and also externally benchmarking industry standards and then recommending and designing solutions to improve to Business Area’s control environment
• Take responsibility for my own personal and career development, working in a way that is aligned fully to Values
· Post graduate degree taught in English language.
· Good experience of working in a Audit, Risk, Control or Governance environment within Banking
· Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and analytical skills to perform data manipulation.
· Strong knowledge of relevant PC packages, e.g. Word & Power Point.
· Strong communication abilities with developed report writing skills and presentational skills, including organization, planning and project management abilities.
· Pro-active and delivery focused, working to high standards of performance
• Accounting equivalent qualification from Audit / Risk background.
• Operational Risk Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Policy and Standard Management
• Issues and Exceptions Management
• Controls Assurance and Testing
• Key Indicators (KCI, KRI, KPI)Apply