Service Delivery Manager
Salary 14 LPA
- 30 May 2017
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Providing necessary leadership at process level
- Responsible for Delivery of Service level agreements
- Acting as a point of contact for the customer at customer location
- Defining and understanding client requirements and aligning processes to fulfill the same
- Defining and document process documentation, updates and amendments to process guidelines
- Managing any escalations in the process
- Managing customer perception and satisfaction
- Liaising with offshore team for knowledge transfer
- Identifying and suggesting appropriate work-flow model for processes
- Creating schedules of deliveries (In Case Of Projects)
- Developing a project plan (In Case Of Projects)
- Driving and implementing changes - ensuring process improvements (Re-engineering)
- Liaising with onshore to Analyze business trends, forecasting and planning based on the business trends
- Transitioning - Coordinating and planning with transition department and providing support in terms of expertise
- Creating and presenting OBR's, QBR's & MPR's every month and quarterly.
- Creating and sending monthly reports to senior management
- Creating and presenting month and quarterly report to clients
- Creating and sending Daily, weekly & monthly reports to senior management
Mandatory Skill Sets
- Strong Domain Knowledge in US healthcare Insurance (claims adjudication preferred on COSMOS Platform)
- Excellent project and team management skills.
- Expertise in Six Sigma methodology [preferred]
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Good client interfacing skills
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills in a team environment.
- Discipline in defining and meeting customer & project requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple project/programs with limited and shared resources.Apply