CONSULTANT & SR. CONSULTANT-TALENT ACQUISITION
Salary 2L - 3.5L
- 03 Jun 2017
Elements is one of the leading training, recruitment and placement firm that understands the intricacies of human resource management. We are dedicated to bridging the gap between the requirements in various organizations and the career aspirations of individuals. We seek to establish a lasting relationship between the employer and the job seeker.
We are dedicated to matching the organization's requirements and opportunities with the skills and aspirations of the individual. We endeavor to place professionals in appropriate organizations that offer the suitable career development opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
* Complete the full life cycle of recruitment for various openings on a monthly basis.
Mid, Senior & Leadership Level recruitment for all domains
* Serve as a consultant and partner with clients assisting on internal and external needs of the organization
* Research into client's company, competitors and market place.
* Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
* Role includes - Sourcing, Interviewing, Head-hunting, Salary negotiation, Closing of the candidate, Client management, team management, working on portals
* Managing the offer process
* Demonstrates the ability to scale with hiring teams, driving new creative strategies, playing a more strategic role in recruitment process.
* Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
Desired Skills and Experience -
* Fresher to 5 years relevant recruitment experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, email etiquette
* Required Technical/ Functional Skills - knowledge of job portals and other prevalent sources of recruitment
* Hands on experience on Linked-in.
* Internet experience including job boards, job posting and social networking
* Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduates are eligible.
* Good negotiation and convincing skills