APAC Senior Investigations Manager
- 18 Aug 2017
The APAC Senior Investigations Manager will assist the Global Head of Investigations in the development and management of the Compliance Investigations team and the successful delivery of casework across the Asia Pacific region.
The Senior Investigations Manager will operate in accordance with a defined investigations methodology and in close collaboration with business partners across Client and with external agencies (e.g. Legal and law enforcement).
Skills and Knowledge:
· Familiarity with Law Enforcement, Regulatory, Audit, Compliance or Risk.
· Extensive experience of working in the financial services industry, with a multinational company in another sector or in an investigative public body and with knowledge of financial products
· Practical knowledge of risk control, detection, prevention and mitigation in operational environments
· Qualifications in Investigative Practices or similar (Preferred)
· Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate significant and extensive professional investigative experience and qualifications.Apply