Forensic Data Analyst
Salary 6 Lpa – 10 Lpa
- 02 Jun 2018
Manager – Cyber Crime
Our Forensic Technology and Discovery Services (FTDS) team is experiencing rapid growth, and as a Cyber Manager you’ll be a key part of that growth. Working with companies across all industries, you’ll develop your career by communicating creative solutions for the client’s specific needs. It’s all about listening to and understanding our clients to give them a truly exceptional experience in a field where there really are no off-the-shelf recommendations.
Your key responsibilities
· To balance your time between directly liaising with our clients to understand their situation and create an appropriate response plan.
· Creatively assess and resolve our clients’ needs from the front lines
· Deliver engagements on Cyber Investigation, Pre-Sales and prepare proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
Knowledge on Forensic Technologies, Social Media Analytics, Network Trouble shooting, Network Security, Ransomware & Malware Analysis, Dark Web, etc.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of 6-10 years
- Preferred certification GIAS, GCIH, Security+
Ideally you’ll also have
· Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
· Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
· Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possibleApply