AP –WISupport (4-8 Yrs)
Salary 11 Lpa
- 07 Nov 2019
The position is for asenior application programmer in DC Support team. The role involves supporting key DC applications involving core skills of UNIX shell script, Oracle database concepts, PL/SQL, working knowledge of Informaticaand Control M.
This would also involve intensive interaction with the business and other Technologygroups, and hence strong communications skills and the ability to work under pressure are absolute must.
The candidate is expected to display professional ethics in his/her approach to work and exhibit a high level ownership within a demanding working environment.
- Providing support for business critical applications. Principal technologies/applications used include UNIX shell scripts, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Provide On-call 24X7 support and willing to work in shifts
- Work on the root cause of the incidents and follow problem management process to prevent the incidents from occurring in future
- Ensure that work performed within the group is supportable and completed within the overall IT strategy
- Ensure that work is completed to a sufficient level of quality
- Ensure adherence to change management processes and assist in facilitating the ongoing review and enhancement of these processes.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years overall experience within IT
· At least 3 years development experience in SQL statements (DML/DDL), query optimization, stored procedures, Triggers, & Functions in Oracle
· The candidate should have good hold onOracledatabase concepts(12c), OEM
· At least 3 years development experience in UNIX and Shell Scripting
· Working experience in OBIEE
· Working experience in Informatica and IDQ(Informatica data quality)
· Working knowledge of Sybase database would be an advantage
· Good to have knowledge on Data Virtualization tools (Denodo) and Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- ITIL Certified.
- Experience & good understanding of standard support procedures.
- Experience in the use of a source control management system like Git
- Previous experience of Production Support within a Financial Services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong team player
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated, fast learner, flexible, willing to assume responsibility, and deliver quality work on time
- Ability to interact with multiple technology and business teams
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to multi-task under demanding conditions
Contact Person: - Naina
Contatc No.: - 9711621738Apply