Platform Technical Support Services (1-6 Yrs)
Salary 4-11 Lpa
- 07 Nov 2019
To provide a high level of expertise both in terms of platform processes and the core record keeping systems, and how data is used within them. The main focus initially will be on the design, implementation, migration and continued RTB/CTB of the Day1/Day2 strategy on the new Sonata Platform.
The Platform Technical Analyst will be required to use their Platform knowledge and expertise, together with analytical skills to provide solutions to support both the operational areas and the broader operating model. This may range from providing configuration expertise for new product and proposition launches, to supporting triage of issues, and creating operational efficiencies by ensuring best Sonata utilisation and configuration.
· Support the design, implementation, migration and continued RTB/CTB of the Day1/Day2 strategy on the new Sonata Platform.
· Provide expertise on Sonata application and all associated enterprise processes
· The preparation, production and distribution of management reports that detail out key updates for the processes supported.
· Triage and provide prioritisation guidance support on the resolution of Sonata incidents
· Analyse and inform changes to Sonata configuration to resolve issues and support change requests
· To perform analysis and identify solutions related to Sonata and other operational systems that will improve operational stability, efficiency and control
· To support feasibility assessment of product and proposition changes in context to Sonata and other operational systems
· Support new business opportunities by providing feasibility analysis and identifying configurable solutions
· Bravura liaison, governance and client user group
· Support upgrades to Sonata and other operational systems
· Support projects by providing feasibility analysis and identifying solutions for Sonata and other operational systems
· Sonata testing – coverage, scripting, execution support and drive move to increased levels of testing automation in collaboration with Technology and operational teams.
· Support Sonata training
· Support lean process and risk reviews
· Participate in agile scrum teams as Sonata technical expert
· Strong working knowledge of Investment Platform technology (e.g. Sonata from Bravura)
· Working knowledge of the existing ISA/GIA/JISA/Cash & retirement (WI/SIPP) products & propositions and associated platform technologies.
· Technical understanding of Investment Platform operational data and how it is used within platform systems
· Team player, but able to work unsupervised or in virtual teams and scrums
· Tenacious self-starter with a sense of ownership and accountability with a strong bias towards action and results
· Excellent communication skills as well as ability to create and present options in professional, clear and concise fashion to aid stakeholder engagement, and enable effective decision making.
· Ability to convert raw data in to statistical data which can be presented to the stakeholders & senior management
· Ability to identify opportunities for process change that will enhance the customer experience and our process efficiency.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving skills
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail (e.g. ability to recognise erroneous data within analysis)
· Good understanding of Agile and scrum model.
Experience and Qualifications Required
· Bachelor’s degree level within business and information systems field
· Experience of planning and performing user accepting testing (e.g. writing test scripts)
· Proficient in the use of Excel, Visio, Power Point, Confluence, Zephyr and JIRA
· Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key performance measurements.
· Adaptable to changing business needs – a team player with a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task.
Contact Person: - Naina
Contatc No.: - 9711621738Apply