Senior Engineer-Network Operations (3+ Yrs)
Salary 6 Lpa
- 07 Nov 2019
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
1. Performs enterprise monitoring using various monitoring tools.
2. Performs multi-platform monitoring, handles concurrent events as required.
3. Provides assistance and direction to other NOC staff and support teams for incident management.
4. Takes action to resolve or escalate enterprise alarms received to higher-level technical teams. Reboots hardware, restarts services as required.
5. Works closely with all technical support teams as required to isolate and resolve service impacting events.
6. Follows established incident management and escalation processes.
7. Interacts with all global carriers on service impacting events, performs escalation, coordinates maintenance notifications, executes routing changes for circuits having maint performed.
8. Interacts directly with clients on requests or alarms received related to direct platform monitoring.
9. Performs configuration changes to network routing devices.
1. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Experience using enterprise monitoring tools and working with 3rd party vendors/carriers. Solar Winds and Remedy application knowledge a plus.
3. Intermediate level understanding of network routing principals and protocols (TCP/IP/MPLS, BGP, EIGRP)
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
5. Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
6. Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Tools.
Career Level Description:
· 3 to 5 Years of Network Support or Network Operations Center (NOC) Experience
· CCNA certificate required, CCNP a plus
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent network/NOC support time required
· English required, Multi-lingual preferred Work rotational shifts including nights, weekends and global holidays
Qualification: Any Graduate
Contact Person: - Megha
Contact No. : - 9711120738 Apply