Quant Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Salary 6 Lpa
- 10 Nov 2019
Role overview and key Accountabilities
· Initially spend time with the team lead to understand Securities Lending & Equity Swap business flow/ Systems involved / Product details.
· Need to be pro-active in owning the existing daily MIS tasks like Market colour reports, inefficiency reports around cost/revenue, Client Balances Report, Swap PnL, Rebalancing, Corporate Actions, Index divisor calculations, Rho Risk & Delta risk reports etc with good understanding of logic behind these reports. Also should be in a position to perform Troubleshoot in the existing BAU reports of Quant team, cater to trader’s request around giving explain around huge variance in existing reports & enhancements to the existing reports
Over time should be able to independently analyse Securities Lending & Synthetics Swap business to highlight inefficiencies and develop potential solutions from scratch in collaboration with regional traders
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
This is a high-profile front office position which will require a high level of engagement with a variety of stakeholders across the firm, including Trading, Sales, Risk, Legal, QA, Technology and Operations.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
The role holder will interact with regional traders to understand the key areas of business, the PnL drivers, the risks involved and work closely to build solutions/ models/ reports that can help in making the business more efficient from cost/ revenue perspective.
· Engineering Graduate in Computer Science /IT, Master preferred
· Work in a similar role for at least 1-3 years in Equity Financing role
· Required knowledge on Database languages like SQL with an expert understanding of databases, Programming Languages like Python. Preferred Knowledge of BI tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire
· Comprehensive knowledge on Financing products like Securities Lending, Equity Derivatives, Cash Prime Broker platform and Repo Financing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly articulate complicated issues to management and other impacted areas and ensure timely resolution of issues and breaches.
· Highly analytical and numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
· Should be able to understand/ structure complex flows in business resulting in PnL loss or risks.
· Well organised with good time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
· Able to work effectively as part of a large team.
· Able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly in a highly pressurised environment.
· Willing to take on responsibility.
· Confident in dealing with groups outside of immediate team (Sales, Trading, Product Control, Credit, Legal).
· Ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels including interacting effectively with other key areas within the bank e.g. IT, MO, FO, Ops Control.
· Detailed and meticulous, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high quality output
Contact Person - Manju
Contact No .- 9717702129Apply