FIF (1-2 Yrs)
Salary 6 Lpa
- 10 Nov 2019
Role overview and key Accountabilities-
FIF team is responsible for executing trades, producing business critical MIS reports, pricing models, and adhoc customized analysis.
The role requires sound understanding of trade life cycle of Securities Lending & Repo Financing, sound programming skills, understanding of the Financing business, eye for detail and an ability to liaise with the trading desks to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of tasks/projects performed. Over the past six years the team has created its own niche brand within the business and the person joining this team has got a great ask to drive this brand further.
The role holder will interact with regional traders to understand the key areas of business, the PnL drivers, the risks involved and work closely to build solutions/ models/ reports that can help in making the business more efficient from cost/ revenue perspective.
· Have a good understanding of Fixed Income Financing business flow across region and sub-asset classes/systems involved/product details
· Ability to understand and manage tasks like short cover via internal lifts and external lenders, auto borrows, excess returns, refinancing trades, funding, etc.
· Understanding of daily MIS tasks like market colour reports, inefficiency reports around cost/revenue, margin/ haircut/ improper price reports, client P&L attribution reports, etc. with good understanding of logic behind these reports
· Interact with regional desks to understand the key areas of business, financing, liquidity and balance sheet drivers
· Ability to independently analyse credit business to highlight inefficiencies and develop potential solutions in collaboration with regional traders
· Database analytics using tools like Qlikview/Access/SQL
· Interact with IT for system maintenance / escalations related to the reporting infrastructure and maintenance of database
· Graduation in any discipline
· Candidates are likely to have been on a career break for one or more years, have around two years or more experience in financial services or another directly relevant area and are interested in returning to the workforce on a permanent basis
· Genuine interest in financial markets
· Strong drive and motivation to succeed
· Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments
· Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and evidences initiative to learn
· Strong team player, commercial mindset, and client-centric. Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Proven academic performance and numerical and analytical skills
Contact Person - Aditi
Contact No. - 9711120483Apply