Prime Derivative Services (PDS)(1-3 Yrs)
Salary 6 Lpa
- 11 Nov 2019
Role overview and key Accountabilities-
PDS business comprises of Futures Execution & Clearing, OTC Clearing and FX Prime Brokerage business with a purpose to provide end-users with an efficient venue where they can execute and clear these products.
The role requires sound understanding of PDS Products i.e. Futures, Options, cleared Interest rate swaps and Credit default swaps would be an added advantage, eye for detail and an ability to liaise with the PDS front office desks to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of tasks/projects performed. Over the past seven years the team has created its own niche brand within the business and the person joining this team has got a great ask to drive this brand further.
The Trade Management Team looks at various activities across TCU functions, FX Trading processes, COO reports, FXPB, OTC & Treasury MIS reports. The role need to provide coverage for Asia desk starting 5.00 am IST to 2.00 pm IST.
The PDS Trade Management Team supports the following:
· Execute restricted FX via an onshore broker for clients as part of their funding requirement (margin calls or withdrawals) on their futures position.
· Calculate and report the daily / monthly revenue for FXPB and OTC business
· Prepare Statistics and Reports to aid PDS Business with enhanced analysis to support business decision making like creating a bi-weekly report that depicts sales performance and the budget gap, weekly pack that depicts the volume and P&L & highlights for the week, and other client related metrics for the PDS products.
· Support the business in processing the Economic Terms of Trades into Trade Capture Systems inclusive of subsequent Risk Modifying Activities on that trade across asset classes i.e. Rates, FXPB, Futures, CDS. Trade Capture assistance includes Amendments, Cancellations, Lifecycle Events, Credit Events, Corporate Actions
· Communicate effectively for facilitating medium to large scale projects with different groups including trading desks, technology, Middle Offices, and global change management teams across multiple business lines in New York, London and Asia. Prepare detailed reports based on the analysis and present to management.
· Stakeholder management and leadership - describe levels of stakeholders the individual will be interacting with and expectations. Discuss nature/ breadth/ interpersonal leadership qualities required
· Decision making and problem solving. Extent and level to which the job requires evaluative judgement and analytical skills.
· Role requires timing flexibility as there is a need to cover Asia starting at 5am India time.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
o This is a high-profile front office position which will require a high level of engagement with a variety of stakeholders across the firm, including Front Office Risk, Treasury and Sales desk across multiples businesses in New York, London and Asia
Decision-making and Problem Solving
o Proactively provide inputs and suggestions to improve processes.
· Genuine interest in financial markets, comprehensive knowledge about Derivatives; well-versed with the various FX products such as options, swaps , spot forwards , NDF’s and understanding of the concepts of the FX and OTC market will be of additional benefit
· Strong drive and motivation to succeed
· Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments
· Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and evidences initiative to learn
· Strong team player, commercial mindset, and client-centric. Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Graduate or MBA from Engineering/Business school
Able to multi-task under stressful work conditions as well as flexible to work in shifts as well as support weekend activity
Contact Person - Aditi
Contact No. - 9711120483Apply