Product Support Technician II (4-6 Yrs)
Salary 9 Lpa
- 12 Nov 2019
This role requires a high degree of independence, ownership and responsibility for customer success. Support engineers are expected to be highly resourceful at responding to and managing customer issues in a timely manner.
This a varied role in which you will experience wide exposure to a range of customer issues. You will be working on many different customers simultaneously, each with their challenges and opportunities.
· Ability to lead a team to provide 24x7 support of multiple application
· Ready to work on 24x7 support mode
· Understand any application in details from functional and technical aspect
· Able to work in multiple application, platform and technologies simultaneously
· To provide 1st and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently,
· Maintaining a high degree of customer service and satisfaction.
· Maintain SLA including maximum allowable response and rectification times and follow escalation procedures.
· Strong analytical skill to debug any issues
· Ability to learn other technologies like PHP, Dotnet etc.
· The drive to continue to improve on a daily basis
· Knowledge of Application Support process model
Key Technical and Personnel Skills
· Hands-on Java/J2EE programming and diagnostic experience
· Servlet, Jsp, Struts 2, Hibernate, Spring
· knowledgeable with HTML, CSS, Java script, UNIX, Linux, Widows, Angular JS (Moderate)
· 4+ years’ experience on application support and development
· Configuration and support of enterprise software applications
· Knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL server, including the ability to write complex SQL queries
· Knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, and Websphere
· Knowledge of Windows and Unix server operating systems
· Excellent Communication skills
· Basic knowledge of Application Compliance guideline
• Bachelors of Science degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or other related field
Contact Person - Megha
Contact No. - 9711120738Apply