Program Manager (3-5 Yrs)
Salary 9-10 Lpa
- 27 Nov 2019
• Facilitates the execution of the CS India ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
• Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a network impact.
• Coaches and trains management, CS Associates and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
• Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
• Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
• Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
• Communicates across the sites at levels on project and program progress.
• Manages projects as assigned by Manager.
• Performs general duties to support and improve the CS ACES program locally and globally as part of WW CS ACES.
• Responsibilities are non-routine in nature and vary from day to day.
• Ability to execute with total autonomy and deal with ambiguity
• Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
• Change Management
• Advanced degree
• Six Sigma green Belt or Lean Certification.
• Minimum knowledge for SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
• Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ of experience using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts. • Will have significant Kaizen/Process Improvement experience. Typically has some education/formal training around Process Improvement. • Project management experience/ Strong project management skills. • Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment. • Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels. • Experience communicating and presenting to groups. • Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis and other necessary tools.
• Advanced degree • Six Sigma green Belt or Lean Certification. • Minimum knowledge for SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab) • Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
Contact Person – Shruti
Contact No. - 9711992926Apply