Content Publisher - Practitioner (4-6 yrs)
Salary 7.5 Lpa
- 04 Dec 2019
Key Responsibilities :-
· Work with business stakeholders, Digital Customer Engagements and Experience teams to implement BAU, online campaigns, content optimisation, enhancements and project initiatives to key stakeholders, agree delivery dates, and provide regular progress updates
· Work with the Content Lead and the wider Digital Experience Studio to understand business objectives and communicate online goals
· An understanding of the financial services industry and a willingness to keep informed on financial markets and activities is a key factor of the role.
· To properly service and work with Global clients, flexible working hours (UK / CE time zones) may be required
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 4+years experience in digital content publishing team
· Educated to a degree level or above
· Proven track record of creating and delivering successful online content publishing updates, marketing campaigns (with client or agency experience)
· Highly experienced in understanding CMS, HTML, JS and CSS. Django CMS experience desirable but not required.
· Experience of writing for the web incorporating the principles of usability, accessibility, marketing and search
· Strong campaign and project delivery skills gained in a marketing communications environment
· Fluent in English; other European language skills welcome
· Strong communication skills
· Enthusiasm, flexibility & humour - an ability to work collaboratively in a small, fast-paced team
· Experience of quality control, proof reading and excellent attention to detail
· A strong focus and understanding of the online customer experience
· Experience of working on professional corporate websites, specific financial services experience.
· Awareness of Financial Services Industry regulatory requirements and an understanding of their importance.
Contact person – Neha
Contact No. - 9711258130Apply