Income Reconciliation (6-8 Yrs)
Salary 8 Lpa
- 10 Dec 2019
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
(including people management and finance)
- Supervise and manage the income reconciliations team, overseeing work direction and assistance on complex matters or issues.
- Manages the daily/monthly activities of the team and aligns the resources accordingly
- Oversees review of reconciled reports and issue escalations
- Serves as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks, completion and review of the accurate reconciliations and resolution of issues.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team
- Ensures that the reconciliations meet/exceed product/service and quality standards, and are properly reviewed and documented.
- Responsible for monitoring the resolution of complex data and issues
- Manages escalation of issues
- Provides oversight of daily, weekly and monthly reporting using an understanding of the end to end reconciliations process and knowledge of basic finance and accounting
· Research and reconcile missing payment/ customer information and ensure that the monthly reconciliations are delivered as per the SLA
· Issues and non-reconciling items to be investigated and resolved before completion of the reconciliation for the succeeding month / accounting period/ term shared with Country Operational & Finance teams, as perSLA
· Support in all month end/quarter end and year end activities
· Work cross functionally with teams across the organisation to make process more efficient
· Lead and train the team on income reconciliation process. Provide guidance to the team to resolve issues and performance gaps
· Development of relationship with key stakeholders
· Support senior management in managing stakeholder expectations
· Identify opportunities of process improvement/automation for customer service excellence
- Provide inputs on issues (recurrent) and recommend mitigation/support required
- Participates in the recruiting process in case required
- Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of team.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff
- Supervises/manages a medium to large-sized team of Reconciliation Support staff
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions
- Helps develop and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Ensure that their workforce are aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Document and monitor / review access levels of his/her team
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents of their respective functions are closed within SLAs
Key relationships: (include internal and external)
- External: Customers, Region & Country finance.
- Internal: Line Manager & HOD
Contact Person: - Manju
Contact No.: - 9717702129Apply