The Senior Manager (Operations) is responsible for the overall business management, providing high level strategic advices on business and resource planning, financial sustainability and compliance; and for leading, driving the organizational strategy to ensure continuous improvement in operations team through process, people, and quality. This is done with an aim to meet the stakeholder’s objectives of providing value to the end customer. To ensure a value-added experience to all operating companies (customer) by partnering with and influencing them on business and day to day operational issues and expectations.
- Responsible for the Operations lead of a team and for the delivery of the overall operational metrics.
- To proactively maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with our internal recruitment teams to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework.
- The continuous identification implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider team
- Selecting, effectively managing and coaching Operations Managers
- Execute a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all of their teams understand the performance of our business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
- Managing Client Engagement
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Manage SLA’s through exception effective management (SLA/SOP exception). Work with TMs/OMs to increase client focus SLAS and work towards creating TOM to provide effective service to end clients.
Contact Person – Ananya
Contact No. - 9711621738