Process Excellence Manager (6-9 Yrs)
Salary 15+ Lpa
- 17 Dec 2019
Key Responsibilities: -
· Work closely with the Delivery Leads to foster strong business relationships and build the Intelligent Automation brand across Organization
· Support business customers and acts as the key technical point of contact in the assessment and validation of suitable opportunities for automation and optimisation, including updates to existing live automation solutions
· Ensure a strong relationship between delivery teams and product owners, as well as other key stakeholders outside the team
Solution design and delivery
· Mobilise and lead End-2-End process reengineering reviews including ensuring the correct approach is taken, a project plan is in place and remains on track.
· Support Business case development along with Delivery leads
· Schedule and lead project workshops and process walkthroughs using recognised Lean/Sigma tools
· Develop robust and sustainable solutions that will deliver the agreed benefits
· Lead or support rapid improvement activities such as Kaizen
· Provide process excellence support throughout the delivery lifecycle, acting as a key point of escalation, review and validation
· Conduct quality control of delivery solutions and performs reviews as appropriate (e.g. ‘as is’ / ‘to be’ process mapping), including post-implementation reviews to assess the ongoing effectiveness / viability of live solutions
· Track ROI, Produce status reports and flags issues / concerns for escalation to the senior management
· Support the Strategy & Toolkit Lead and Governance & Design Authority by providing specialist technical insight
· Work with the IA Change & Implementation Lead and Automation Learning Analyst to input into the technical / process optimisation learning materials and content
· Up skill the local project resources in basic Lean/Sigma tools and build a Ways of Working continuous improvement culture within the department
· Up skill business leadership on sustaining the change and building a Ways of Working, continuous improvement culture and actively contribute to the building of a continuous improvement community across Organization.
· Continue to drive own capability build through advanced Lean/Sigma accreditation, keeping up to date with current continuous improvement thinking
Experience and Qualifications Required
· Exceptional record of driving global change programs with high business impact using various process excellence, change and innovation methodologies like Six Sigma & Lean.
· Proven ability of leading transformational projects independently
· Strong project management skills and ability to understand and maintain project governance.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at a senior level to achieve results and exceed targets.
· Ability to analyse / synthesize complex information & put up concise, compelling points of view
· Excellent understanding of the financial services business with knowledge of asset management business is preferable
· Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders in global operating environments across all levels of the business up to and including exec level. A proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
· Ability to work at different levels of detail, including a grasp of big picture concepts and complex detailed issues.
· Excellent planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills. Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project.
· Proficient in Lean tools, Excel, Visio, Power Point, JIRA , Confluence
· Desirable: Demonstrable experience in specialist professional and technical tools such as: Automation (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Agile development / testing (Scrum, Kanban) and Operational Excellence approaches and methodologies (System & Management Thinking), Performance Analytics, Performance Management, Service Delivery, Operational Change Management, P&L Management
· First degree level (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent
· MBA and/or consultancy experience
· Six Sigma Green Belt accredited (or equivalent e.g. Cardiff University Lean Competency Framework)
· Desirable: Recognised Scrum Master, PMP or PRINCE 2 certification
· Knowledge of the financial service industry
Contact Person – Shruti
Contact No. - 9711992926Apply