Technical Product Manager (5-9 Yrs)
Salary Upto 60 Lpa
- 18 Dec 2019
Job Description: -
In this role, you will own and drive implementation and improvement of technology, processes, metrics and reporting. You will work with developers, business intelligence engineers, data engineers, and data scientists to provide products and services that will deliver insights and improve the safety processes of WHS worldwide. This role allows for a high degree of ownership of the solutions you launch and the ability to make positive change every day. This highly visible role requires a candidate with the proven ability to review and provide feedback on process improvements with impeccable quality levels. He/she must exercise considerable judgement, drive consistency and tactical execution, utilize written/verbal communication at a senior executive level, and evangelize/teach process discipline.
- Work closely with others in building support and resources for projects and initiatives
- Establish a partnership with business leaders across the organization to develop and lead the continuous improvement strategy across the team.
- Manage interactions with internal and external support teams to troubleshoot problems and drive improvements to the team’s software tools
- Plan and execute projects to improve the team’s systems and processes
- Build internal customer and stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines
- Lead Root Cause Analysis Exercise (s) / other deep dives / data analysis using fact/data using problem solving techniques like Lean Six Sigma to understand the true root causes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 or more years’ experience with enterprise level project or program management
- Experience overseeing technical solution delivery including assessing cost/benefits and configuring for user experience.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Uses data to analyze the pre and post improvements and to quantify impact of solutions.
· Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
· Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize work
Contact Person - Shritu
Contact No. - 9711992926Apply