Analyst Programmer (2-4 Yrs)
Salary 10 Lpa
- 24 Dec 2019
Key Responsibilities: -
· Translate application story and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code as per the business requirements
· Understand the requirements, evaluate potential products / solutions and provide technical recommendations
· Responsible for design, impact analysis for the requirements
· Be “hands on” with technology and to contribute to the design and development of projects where deemed necessary
· Liaison with Project Managers, Delivery Architect, Business Analyst and other Subject Matter experts to ensure successful deliveries.
· Providing estimates as per the requirements specified by the business.
· Complete projects in accordance with agreed standards i.e. operational acceptance criteria.
· Identify and manage risks to conclusion escalating as appropriate
· Work with project / operational areas as required to safeguard production service when changes are introduced into the production environment.
· Raising the productivity and quality of development teams by promoting agile practices and sharing skills through mentoring and/or pairing.
· Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
· Ability to apply development language knowledge to supply development solutions efficiently that comply with coding standards, technical design, performance requirements and functional specifications
Experience and Qualifications Required: -
· 2-6 years of technical experience in Software / IT industry in Development in multiple projects
· Strong Knowledge of Java Technologies - Java, J2EE, JDBC, XML, Spring
· At least 3 years of Java experience with Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Application Build and Deployment using Ant/Maven Scripts
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Experience of any source control tool – SVN
· Should have basic UNIX and SQL understanding.
· Hands-on experience with scheduling tools - Control-M would be a definite plus
· Knowledge of essential Software Engineering principles
· Understanding or working experience of scrum framework
· Basic experience / knowledge of AWS / Cloud.
Desirable Skills / Experience: -
· Experienced with technologies including Java, JDBC, XML, Spring Core, Spring MVC and Spring DAO
· Experience of using Application Servers (Preferably Web Sphere 7.0 or above)
· Experience of using Development Tools (Preferably Eclipse / STS)
· Basic UNIX Skills (Basic commands and basic Shell Scripting)
· Good exposure on multithreaded applications.
· Understanding of J2EE Design Patterns
· Exposure to Unit testing Methodologies like Junit and Mocking frameworks
· Experience of using source code management tools such as SVN
· Oracle (Stored procedures, SQL etc.)
· Knowledge on Messaging (e.g. Web Sphere MQ, JMS API)
· Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Understanding of Agile model
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of trouble shooting during various phases of development.
· Team player with commitment to achieve team goals
· Motivated, flexible , with a ‘can do’ approach and a penchant for quality
· Delivery and results focused
· Ability to prioritise own activities, work under hard deadlines
· Exposure to the Finance industry would be an advantage.
Contact Person – Megha
Contact No. - 9711120738Apply