Deputy Manager- Learning and Development (Delivery) (6+ yrs)
Salary 15-16 LPA
- 03 Jan 2020
Key Accountabilities: -
· Liaise with internal teams to plan training delivery for current and future business needs
· Deliver trainings on various modules within the agreed timelines
· Deliver various learning sessions to meet business needs
· Identify knowledge gaps in team members, basis feedback from key stakeholders and support through in-depth sessions
· Support business in analysing trends for errors and queries and bridge the same through innovative learning approaches
· Support business teams and new hires through their journey to competence
· Partner with business to curate various learning programs or certifications
· Analyse upcoming business needs outside of core business domains and support design of byte size training modules
· Drive new age learning methods like E-learning modules, gamification and quizzes
· Leverage in-house applications like Challenger and Career Navigator to assess current competence and key gaps
· Engage with business in continuous learning through interactive modes of engagement
· Share business insights and support content development
· Provide support in creation of instructional content, storyline modules and learning design for impactful training content.
· Create/curate content to create customised learning paths
Managing learning delivery end to end
· Pre-workshop requisites - Booking Rooms, logistics, creating event on University and invites to all participants.
· Publishing dates (calendaring) to Business, organizing sessions
· Post-Workshop requisites - Collating feedback, processing invites and updating attendance.
· Maintaining dashboard
· Facilitation of various type of workshops
· Be a business partner for all learning and capability development needs.
· Liaison with stakeholder and SMEs to gather inputs for designing customized learning interventions.
· Curating content to create customized learning plans for specific roles
· Improving learning interventions based on stakeholder and participant feedback
· Contribute towards showcasing and highlighting impact of learning activities through L&D dashboard
Managing LMS - Creating workshops, seeking nominations and recording attendance on University
b) Vendor checks and verification (need based )
c) Mapping vendors to EAS system for invoicing
Invoicing and Accruals:
a) Maintain data for invoices paid during the month, updating the spreadsheet and to help get the budget status.
Prepare accruals as part of budget exercise each month
Person Specification: -
Essential: Graduate in any stream
Essential: Experience of 6+ years in L&D as a trainer or facilitator
Desirable: Project Management skills. Able to handle multiple L&D programs
Essential: Train the Trainer or Facilitation Skills workshop
Essential: 4+ years of experience in L&D as a trainer working in a medium to large sized service organization. Should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Essential: Learning methodologies, learning tools, adult learning principles
Desirable: Financial or Insurance Domain Knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and implement projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building and negotiation abilities
- Ability to work against timelines effectively
- Excellent Facilitation Skills
- Good analytical and numeric abilities
Desirable: Instructional Design Skills
Contact Person - Shruti
Contact No .- 9711992926Apply